Δευτέρα 10 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Farewell Samantha. by Kristina Tomic

Dear Samantha,

Planes are crossing above
In that black, endless sky
Scars on my face
Frozen blood through my veins,
My lips turn black
We’re surrounded by the sharks.
I look around,
There’s no way out,
I picture you in this game,
I turn fierce
Turn red
And fire at the planes.
Fighting with all my might
Tonight, I’ll be your golden knight.
When the stars fade away
And lose their shine,
Just remember to smile!
I battle and fight,
In this dark endless night,
Winning is hard
I scratch, I kick and throw
This battle is killing me
I have to take the shot
I lie on the ground
Listening to the firing sounds
Hoping, just hoping…
To see your face again.
When the world is falling apart
I know that you’ll be by my side
Holding my hand, oh so tight
No fears and no doubt
I feel your gentle touch.
The end is almost near
I feel you here.
Through that battlefield
I tried so hard not to breathe
Moved an inch, and ran away
Next thing I know
There’s no way to go.
I hear a firing sound
Yet,
The next thing I know is…
BAAAAAM!
I’m on the floor..
Farewell.
Love, John.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Μπορείτε να μας στείλετε το σχόλιό σας κι εμείς, αφού κρίνουμε ότι συνάδει με το πνεύμα του ιστολογίου μας, θα το αναρτήσουμε. Παρακαλούμε τα σχόλιά σας να μην περιλαμβάνουν οποιεσδήποτε προσβλητικές αναφορές και να γίνονται σε πλαίσιο σεβασμού και κοσμιότητας.