Δευτέρα 8 Νοεμβρίου 2010

The big nosed Bob !

By Eleni Paisi
Once upon a time there was a boy named Bob he had everything, food, money, family and a house to leave under, but he still wasn't happy ! He didn't have any friends because he had a very big nose and as we all know, people can sometimes be disrespectful. And everywhere he went he was laughed at ! At school no one wanted to talk to him, but everybody was talking about his big nose.
One day he was crying alone in the class during the break, Jenny and Claire (his school mates) saw him and they wanted to talk to him but they were afraid that the other children wouldn't talk to them because he was so unpopular. Poor little Bob. The girls left the class and Bob was all alone again. Suddenly he saw something flying out of the window, it wasn't a bird, it wasn't an airplane, it was Rachel ! She entered the class and the whole classroom brightened up. Bob looked at her wondering what and who she is, so he asked frightened.
- Who are you ? what are you ? What do you want from me ?
- Don't worry, i am not going to hurt you, I am Rachel and i came from heaven to make you feel better, but you have to tell me what's wrong with you.

- Nobody want to talk to me, no one likes me because I am ugly with a big-fat nose! I wish I were just like you. You are so beautiful and I am sure that everybody is in love with you. I always dreamed of being like the handsome and popular boys in my class.
He said crying.
- Do not fill up your eyes with tears, I may not have a big nose like you but I am not perfect. My head is big but people have to love me as I am and let me tell you something ! you are the most handsome boy not only in your class but in the whole school !
-Yeah right.
Bob said ironically
-Yes you are ! BOB YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOUR SLEF ! You are beautiful inside, in you heart and that is what matters. The boys in your class may be nice on the outside but they are bad and mean and they deserve nothing. Lets make a pact, you will make a wish and I will make it come true but you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone that you saw me!
- O.K I promise !
- Now make you wish
- I wish I didn't have this ugly nose..
- IT'S NOT UGLY!!! Rachel shouted, you think it is because you believe it. Anyway carry on.
-I wish that my 'cute' nose was smaller and everyone wanted to talk to me.
The class room filled up with flowers and his nose became smaller and prettier in just a few seconds !
-Here you are. Your dream came true. Rachel-angel said and she gave him a mirror.
A smile filled up his face and the room  became brighter.
- Oh my God ! I can't believe it ! thank you pretty Rachel. You are the best! I will always be thankful to you.
- You don't have to thank me, anyway I have to go now. Enjoy you new nose, and remember..be happy !
Triiiiiiiiiiiing ! The school's bell woke him up. He thought that his dream was real. He looked in the mirror and realized that his big nose was still there. A tear shed on his nose, but then he remembered Rachel's words 'always be happy' and screamed !
- LOVE ME AS I AM

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Μπορείτε να μας στείλετε το σχόλιό σας κι εμείς, αφού κρίνουμε ότι συνάδει με το πνεύμα του ιστολογίου μας, θα το αναρτήσουμε. Παρακαλούμε τα σχόλιά σας να μην περιλαμβάνουν οποιεσδήποτε προσβλητικές αναφορές και να γίνονται σε πλαίσιο σεβασμού και κοσμιότητας.